Illustrator Tutorial : How to design a logo - in this tutorial shows you how to create a audi logo in adobe illustrator.

How To Design an Audi Logo | Illustrator Tutorial 

logo design, how to design a logo, illustrator tutorial, audi logo how to design, metal style logo



Welcome back to another Illustrator tutorial, I know every body see the audi company logo today I will show you how to create an audi logo in illustrator. you can see logo have three circles i will show you combine three circles together, We will be using Basic shapes and other effect from settings . We'll also be working with  pathfinder how to give matal gradients, etc.. step by step. Watch video tutorial scroll down the page.

I hope you enjoy this Illustrator tutorial. If you're new, I'd love to have you Subscribe for future content and as always, don't forget to like and share, it lets me know you enjoyed this tutorial!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post